I am a wife, a mom, business owner of a digital agency that trains freelancers and provides business owners virtual assistances to boost their business success. I train, coach, disciple. These all on top of managing family and hope. I am pretty much really busy. I am doing a lot… But these all are a fraction of a dream…
Years ago, I dreamed of seeing revival in my nation, the Philippines.
I could have another people group in my heart or another nation but for some reason, it is my very own race that I ache to see the glory of God transform and reform.
I wrote a book (unpublished), I am finishing my doctorate, I blog and do a lot of things to make an impact as much as I can out of the dream to see change. I love the Philippines and cry for my people daily.
This dream… it haunts me. It disturbs my sleep. It reverberates from the depth of my soul. And I know I can not live in peace until I see it fulfilled.
In this journey, I have learned a few things as I dream with God that I’d like to share with you.
- It takes God to make dreams happen – He alone can realize the dreams of our hearts. All we need to do is rely on Him, trust Him and be intimate with Him.
- Intimacy is key – A lot of us try to reach for our dreams through our skills and abilities. We learn things. We practice. We spend thousands of hours and pour our energy. All this combined can go an inch further, but it’s just very different if God makes it all happen. Intimacy is the only way. He has also done all. We will bear fruit if we stay rooted in the vine.
- Faith without works is dead – Out of our war rooms, there needs to be some steps done as well. Concrete ones. Done in excellence spirit. Done in complete dependency with God. This is where anointing becomes visible.
- You need to be willing to pay the price – Because you will walk on a different path. We prepared to narrow your lifestyle into what only matters. You will lost some friends. You will not do what others do. You will take on a different route, the one that focus on that dream.
- Your reward is Jesus – It’s not about the impact of the dream. It’s not where it’ll take you. It’s about Jesus. Thus you can find hope and joy even if you’re not seeing things come to place yet. Because dreaming with Him alone is already worth it.
I am looking at the horizons and pursuing this dream like never before. We all have that one thing we’re destined to live for right? My dream is to see revival in the Philippines. How about you? What are the things you’re dreaming with God? Please let me know in the comment section!