IF ONLY WE WILL KNOW THE DEPTHS OF THE LOVE OF GOD, WE WILL NEVER (EVER) LIVE BLIND AND HOPELESS
You know I’ve heard it in worship songs. That God’s love is overwhelming. The Bible tells its width and height… But I have never really experienced its truth until today.
It was so good that we watched the WAR ROOM movie before the year ended. Such an anointed movie that spurred us to the “closet place” and soak in His presence. It was also good to go out of the country. We were given so much vision. We were refreshed. We restructured our schedules and even rearranged everything in the house. Thus we welcomed 2016 ready to eat demons and on fire for the gospel more than ever before. My Husband and I also started some little hobbies: reading the whole Bible in 1 year, and (we put a little “war room” spot in our bedroom and) seek heaven daily. Jay even pushed it farther by reading 1 Christian book every month. This is on top of ministry and work. In the previous years it was more on interceding and inconsistent “quiet times”. Just realized it is possible when we have it in our hearts. This year, there’s a new hunger in our hearts that we look forward to that part of the day where we devour His word and be alone with Jesus.
The results? Heaven!
We see it in our kids, our marriage and in our own lives. We see it in our the lives of the people around us. We see it in our work. We see in in every aspect of our lives.
Here’s an example:
We came into 2016 with less money in our bank account. We overspent in Hongkong. Shopping was crazy. 🙂 Then we had checks waiting for pay out and balances were not enough. Every time I ask Jay, what we’ll do; thinking maybe we should just loan money, or pawn, this and that, he would always say, “Do nothing, Jesus’ got our backs.” And indeed, we see not only provision upon provision but He even covered our blind side. He worked in advance that when we’re in challenging situation, He has already done something to resolve it!
Last week, I also started praying for another part time job to sustain our finances. We are praying on buying a nice home next year and thus we need to save a lot. Guess what, job invites started pouring in. (UPDATE: Got a new part time job! 10 hours after posting 🙂 ) What a mighty and loving God we serve right?
Our homegroup is organized to evangelize. We will be fruitful this year! And we are more committed to the talents God put in our plates.
1. SUPER IN LOVE WITH THE WORD OF GOD
2. MORE HUNGRY FOR HIS PRESENCE
3. Focused for revival more than even before
4. Enjoying family, kids, motherhood, marriage, friends… life!
5. Clean and budding for more fruits
Official Hashtags for this year?
“And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
And it’s not just about having a good life. These things are all passing away. It’s all about Jesus, because HE IS OUR REWARD. It’s all about this love relationship that’s inspiring us daily, giving us joy, making us whole and full of hope, and journeying to promise land with Him. Because sometimes we can we caught up in our religious do’s and don’ts that we forget that above all this is about Love.
“On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’”
It’s about knowing Him and making Him known (YWAM tagline 🙂 ).
Action Plan for you… 😉
- Watch the WAR ROOM 🙂
– If you are in Davao City area, we will show it in our church tomorrow, Sunday (January 17) FOR FREE at 4pm. Be there by 3:50pm because we will start on time. If you want to get a seat, come earlier. Why? You will know what I’m talking about when you see the movie.
- Eat the Word
– The more I read the Bible, the more I see that it’s all that we need. Everything is in this Life Book. Read it as often as you can. Make it daily. Meditate, reflect, apply.
- Pray consistently
– I am decided that if in any way (out of all the impossibilities which I know will never ever happen, lol), revival will not happen in my generation, I am fixed that I will shake this nation with my prayers and intercession. Revival is something the Lord does. He alone can send His presence. He alone can come and remain. But there is something I can do!!! PRAY… PRAY… PRAY… I can explode nuclear bombs in all principalities in this nation through prayer. It is from my end. It is something I can do, so I’m making my life count in that.
Hope you will too… That you will never lose hope. But live fully and fruitful. 🙂